Cannot be shipped to a PO Box. A physical (street) address is required.
I generally ship within one/two days of order receipt.
Free FedEx shipping applies only to the lower 48 states. Alaska and Hawaii are by quote.
1. All sheetmetal components are constructed of 16ga (0.059") brushed stainless steel, laser cut and CNC formed.
2. The footprint is 11" tall by 10" wide by 5" deep. Four rubber feet provide table top protection and non-slip grip.
3. The case is fully vented in the rear and totally encloses all the electronics.
4. Rollers are CNC machined from 6061-T6 aluminum. Lower roller employs high temperature resistant silicon O-rings.
5. Speed is controlled with a PWM speed controller. No loss of torque regardless of speed.
6. Input power is supplied via a 6' long, three prong power cord with strain relief at the cabinet entry point.
7. Motor power is provided by an internally mounted high quality, adjustable output, switching power supply. Not a wall wart.
8. Unit will operate on 85-264 VAC.
9. Speed adjustment knob is marked in .2 increments for precise, repeatable settings. No led readouts to fail.
10. Unit is overload, over voltage and short circuit protected.
11. Easily adjusted stainless steel torch bracket provides solid torch mounting and adjustment.
12. Heavy duty on/off toggle switch.
13. All controls are mounted on the "cold side" of the machine away from the torch flame.
14. The case "gate" is fully mechanically operated. No solenoids to fail.
15. The unit will handle rimmed and belted cases.
16. The machine comes with everything required to anneal a large range of case sizes. No roller changes are required.
17. A detailed Owner's manual is provided explaining the use of the provided accessories.
18. Accessories included are: Lower Roller Extension Disc, Feed Roller Inserts and a Short Case Ramp.
19. Approximate weight is 9 pounds.
Why don't I include the torch? Well, the BernzOmatic UL 2317 is without a doubt the most popular propane torch on the planet. Pretty much everyone who is the least bit inclined to do their own maintenance work on their home most likely has one stashed away somewhere. Secondly, I am not able to purchase these torches wholesale so there is no advantage for me to supply them. Also, and certainly not least, is that I am doing all I can to keep the cost of my machine as low as possible and so for these reasons I have chosen not to include the torch with the unit.
If your goal is to produce the most consistent reloads you can, then the MRB Annealer by Mike's Reloading Bench, is an affordable, American made machine that will help you achieve that goal and will certainly make a great addition to your reloading bench. Annealing (stress relieving) your brass often will greatly increase its service life and provide more consistent bullet seating and release. The machine is designed to handle a wide range of cases from the 17 Hornet up to the 450 Nitro Express. Everything needed to process this range of cases (except the torch and hose) is included with the machine. There are no additional accessories required.
Short Case Ramp
Feed Roller Spacers
These accessories are installed on the machine at time of delivery. The Owner's Manual will explain their use. There are a total of three Feed Roller Spacers included.
Because small groups matter
$549.95 Free Shipping
Torch not included.
See note below.
Made in USA
Your source for custom Load Master parts
for today's reloader
I have two of these machines left in stock. When they are gone there will be no more. I will offer continuing support for as long as my inventory of parts lasts.